Presenting in front of any audience can be stressful. Different stakeholders have different expectations, and often future business success largely depends on how compelling, engaging and memorable a presentation was. To add to the complexity, what is expected from a presentation, for example in Germany, differs significantly from audience expectations in China - as does the audience response you will likely experience.
Do you know what YOUR audience expects?
Whether you are a seasoned presenter, have only just started out or present only a couple of times a year - if you want to gain confidence, be more engaging and memorable, this workshop is for you.
We will discuss:
- What makes a really effective presentation that will appeal to multi-cultural audiences?
- How can we use powerful and memorable images and examples that are relevant to a specific audience?
- How can we maximise attention span?
- What scripting and storytelling techniques are most relevant?
- How can we ensure audience engagement?
- How can we deal with nerves and difficult questions?
We will work with examples of successful presenters, create a number of sample presentations, and practice our rhetoric and language before videoing and analysing each participant's final presentation.
If you would like to attend, please see our contact details below.
FRIDAY, 17 NOVEMBER 2017; 10:00-16:00
FARNHAM CASTLE, FARNHAM, GU9 0AG
£500 + VAT
Price per person. Group discounts available - please contact us for details.
Confirm your place
Places on this workshop are limited.
If you wish to attend:
EMAIL: INFO@FARNHAMCASTLETRAINING.COM OR
CALL: +44 (0)1252 720 415
If you have a colleague who you feel will benefit from attending, feel free to pass the details on and ask them to contact us directly.