Japan's history and culture are probably as fascinating to the visitor, as its unique traditions and business etiquette are intimidating to the foreign business traveller. The country offers a wealth of opportunities to international businesses and it pays to be familiar with its culture, ethics and business values, which can appear complex and rigid.
Our open webinar will therefore focus on some of the values and attitudes that underpin Japanese culture, and highlight differences and similarities between Japanese and Western communication styles and business etiquette.
The 40-minute webinar will cover:
- Facts and figures about Japanese society.
- Key values in Japanese social and business culture.
- How Western and Japanese work styles differ.
- How do Japanese communicate?
- Hints and tips for working successfully with Japanese colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Why should you attend?
Whilst our short webinar can only provide a glimpse of the complex, multi-facetted Japanese culture and business environment, it will raise awareness, provide valuable insights and enable you to manage your interactions with Japanese colleagues, clients and suppliers more effectively.
Who should attend?
- Anybody who works with Japanese colleagues, clients or suppliers.
- Any business professional who travels to Japan for any period of time.
Book your place HERE
If you have a colleague who you feel will benefit from attending, feel free to pass the details on and ask them to contact us directly.