Do you have a global mindset?
Research shows that employees, particularly in large companies, engage almost daily in communication across international borders. Emails, phone calls, teleconferences, business travel - the way we interact with our professional global network is almost as diverse as the people we engage with.
Our Global Mindset & Cultural Intelligence workshop is designed to enhance your cultural awareness and efficacy when working with international colleagues, clients and partners. It will give you the relevant frameworks and real life business scenarios to develop practical tools and strategies that can produce immediate results in the workplace.
Open to anyone who is responsible for developing or managing business relationships across borders, this experiential, one day workshop is facilitated by one of our senior consultants, Heike Saxer-Taylor. If you work directly with culturally diverse groups or are part of an international project team, this workshop is for you.
Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2018; 10:00-16:00
Location: Farnham Castle, Farnham, GU9 0AG
Price per person:
Group discounts available - please contact us for details.
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the impact of major similarities and differences between cultures and the implications on communication styles and working relationships.
- Know how to project the right image and generate respect and trust with people around the world.
- Appreciate different management styles and design strategies to operate effectively with people used to a different style and corporate culture.
- Be able to communicate more effectively, face-to-face and remotely.
- Know how to build effective networks with international colleagues, clients and partners.
Confirm your place
Places on this workshop are limited.
If you wish to attend:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Call: +44 (0)1252 720 415
If you have a colleague who you feel will benefit from attending, feel free to pass the details on and ask them to contact us directly.