International Customer Service – One Size Does Not Fit All
When providing international customer service, it is vital to understand that different cultures experience the same situation according to their own cultural values. A failure to appreciate these differences can lead to misunderstandings and a poor experience for both the customer and your business. Factors such as perceptions of time, how you phrase a question and a myriad of other cultural nuances play a vital role in how you are received by your customer - and these will be different for each market you enter.
Designed for all staff dealing with international customers and suppliers, this course will be facilitated by one of our senior consultants, Anna Shevchenko, and is based on over 20 years hands-on experience. It blends key international customer service principles with case studies, role play, group discussions and quizzes to enhance and review learning.
WEDNESDAY, 1 NOVEMBER 2017; 10:00-16:00
FARNHAM CASTLE, FARNHAM, GU9 0AG
£500 + VAT
Price per person. Group discounts available - please contact us for details.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage their international customer service effectively and understand various cultural attitudes to customer service and customer support.
- Analyse and understand international customer needs; decode body language; deal with customers across the language barrier and avoid the risk of causing offence.
- Recognize and utilize different, country-specific customer service techniques and the powers of persuasion.
- Understand culture specific attitudes to: questioning, service expectations, attitude to time and deadlines.
- Manage misunderstandings and conflicts and deal with emergencies in accordance with national expectations of various cultures.
Confirm your place
Places on this workshop are limited.
If you wish to attend:
EMAIL: INFO@FARNHAMCASTLETRAINING.COM OR
CALL: +44 (0)1252 720 415
If you have a colleague who you feel will benefit from attending, feel free to pass the details on and ask them to contact us directly.