With its great diversity of ethnic groups, Nigeria is significantly different from other African cultures. It has a distinct multi-faceted personality that can seem a daunting challenge until one begins to understand the cultural values and business etiquette of the country.
The 40-minute webinar will cover:
- Nigerian today: The land, the people, the politics.
- Nigerian culture in context: Understanding key cultural concepts in attitudes, values and communication
- Getting down to business: Understanding how things are done.
- Day to day living: What do you need to know?
Why should you attend?
Whilst our short webinar can only provide a glimpse of the complex, multi-faceted Nigerian culture and business environment, it will raise awareness, provide valuable insights and enable you to manage your interactions with Nigerian colleagues, clients and suppliers more effectively.
Who should attend?
- Anybody who works with Nigerian colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Any business professional who travels to Nigeria for any period of time.
- Any business looking to expand into the Nigerian market.
- Anybody moving to Nigeria on secondment.
Book your place HERE
If you have a colleague who you feel will benefit from attending, feel free to pass the details on and ask them to contact us directly.